Estimating Online Training Course 1 - December 2020
About Suderman Estimating Systems Inc.
Tuesday, December 1
Wednesday, December 2
Thursday, December 3
Tuesday, December 8
Wednesday, December 9
Thursday, December 10
Start time (Ontario): 8 a.m. (2.5 hours each day)
*Last day to register is November 26*
CLICK HERE for COURSE DESCRIPTIONS
- Course 1 must be completed before taking Course 2. Dates for Course 2 will be announced soon.
- You will receive a certificate after Suderman Estimating Systems Inc. receives the course survey. Copies of the completed surveys will be sent to you.
- These online courses are Canadian Construction Gold Seal accredited.
- We encourage people to register as soon as possible so that we can get the materials sent out (see below for the list of materials).
- Labour manual
- Scale, highlighters and mechanical pencil
- Course 1 materials include a binder with drawings, specifications and work sheets for five (5) takeoffs and additional information relating to estimating
- *For Course 2: Materials are provided to add to the binder with drawings, specifications and work sheets for eight (8) takeoffs, and additional information relating to estimating. Course 2 requires trainees to use the Labour Manual and scale provided in Course 1.